|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 467
Code Monkey
|
|
Code Monkey
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 467 |
I live almost on the Bonita line. I know you dont need CHMOD I was working on a permission chart for Win 32. got busy and didnt get a chance to look at all my file permissions. Which I do a little different to keep people out of things like my control panel. setting permissions to your cpanel.cgi to admin and system only without inherit. it takes a password to even view it. ------------------
This message has been edited by speed on January 09, 2001 at 09:40 PM
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 87
Joined: December 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 6968
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 7
|
|
|
|
|
|