|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 20
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 20 |
quote: Originally posted by lauren: forum ur = http://gknet.twistedanime.net/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi
at the top UNDER the forum itself I want this logo:
logo url = http://gknet.twistedanime.net/sccommunity.jpg
thnx in advance
Are you talking about to put an image into a wallpaper to the forums?, I do in this mode, I go to style settings, and I choose the style that I wanna change, and in the part of the dont (wallpaper) I onlt put the name oh the archive (Example: you.gif), you have to upload the image to the host that you use for your forums. I think that that it the answer
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 4570
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 27
|
|
|
|
|
|