Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#111833 03/10/2002 1:08 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 197
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 197
I think I'm going to have to play in the ubb_forum_summary.cgi too because all the who's online calendar and news fader are all align on left. I tried all TD tag to aligne them in center and none work.

It now late so I'm going to look at it tomorw tipsy
Just tell me if this whould be the good place.

Another thing is that the bevel cell diseaperead only in the whos online news fader and calendar. So I think I,ll have to change some stuff in ubb_forum_summary.cgi too.

Is this right ?

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
2 template question :) WhiteBlade 03/09/2002 5:45 PM
Re: 2 template question :) Bookie 03/09/2002 6:03 PM
Re: 2 template question :) WhiteBlade 03/09/2002 6:14 PM
Re: 2 template question :) Bookie 03/09/2002 6:58 PM
Re: 2 template question :) WhiteBlade 03/10/2002 8:08 AM
Re: 2 template question :) Bookie 03/10/2002 8:24 AM
Re: 2 template question :) WhiteBlade 03/10/2002 8:42 AM
Re: 2 template question :) Eric C. 03/11/2002 1:06 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)