Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 51
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 51
They seem nice, however, I dunno if they are real good for a forum...

Not for letting ya down, I just dunno if it's fits in a forum (I mean, most of them).

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
A couple smilies I've made... BloggerMan 12/23/2001 9:08 PM
Re: A couple smilies I've made... Stilgar 12/24/2001 3:00 AM
Re: A couple smilies I've made... darkshorty 12/24/2001 6:37 AM
Re: A couple smilies I've made... Matt Jacob 12/24/2001 7:30 AM
Re: A couple smilies I've made... Mystik Gotan 12/28/2001 11:25 PM
Re: A couple smilies I've made... XFinder 01/01/2002 2:10 AM
Re: A couple smilies I've made... Knuckles696 01/01/2002 10:00 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)