Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#115407 05/04/2003 8:52 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 46
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 46
CTM, you're crackin me up man hehe I do appreciate your help so don't take this the wrong way...

I know what the code looks like lol I've been staring at it for a while haha scratching my head, but where would $user_profile[37] go?

I've tried under $icon_row and a few other places, but it didn't do anything. Is there something else I need to do or am I just doing something stupid?

Also, sorry I wasn't more clear about the quoteblock. I was trying to change the size of the font in the forum as opposed to UBBNews.

omg I'm such a newbie lol

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
3 UBBNews Questions Tunnleram 05/04/2003 5:55 PM
Re: 3 UBBNews Questions CTM 05/04/2003 7:01 PM
Re: 3 UBBNews Questions Tunnleram 05/04/2003 7:14 PM
Re: 3 UBBNews Questions CTM 05/04/2003 8:58 PM
Re: 3 UBBNews Questions Tunnleram 05/04/2003 9:50 PM
Re: 3 UBBNews Questions CTM 05/04/2003 11:29 PM
Re: 3 UBBNews Questions Tunnleram 05/05/2003 3:52 AM
Re: 3 UBBNews Questions PrimeTime 05/06/2003 7:40 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
badfrog
badfrog
somewhere on the coast of Maine
Posts: 94
Joined: March 2007
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 94796
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 1
Birthdays 30
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)