|
|
#12573
06/29/2002 11:03 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 2,848
Spotlight Winner
|
|
Spotlight Winner
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 2,848 |
Fireworks MX is very very cool but I'm a Photoshop 7 phreak. I have the Macromedia MX Suite and I will be using it but I've spent so much time in PS that it's hard to put time into starting over on another app.
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 87
Joined: December 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 6968
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 7
|
|
|
|
|
|