Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#126391 06/29/2001 3:40 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
I have this problem with my forums.

I had installed the "I am online" and "Memberlist" hack a while ago and they were workin fine, but when I moved to my new server this is the error I get whenever I try to run UBonline.cgi or memberlist.cgi..

Error For Memberlist

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
CGI ERROR

Can't find string terminator "HEAD1" anywhere before EOF at c:serverserverrootssjforumscgi-binmemberlist.cgi line 454.

For UBonline.cgi...
CGI ERROR

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:


Can't locate UltBB.setup in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at c:serverserverrootssjforumscgi-binUBonline.cgi line 13.
How do I fix this? I have no clue.

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Need Help! Lord Dexter 06/29/2001 10:40 AM
Re: Need Help! Prince 06/29/2001 5:52 PM
Re: Need Help! AllenAyres 06/29/2001 5:55 PM
Re: Need Help! Techguy 06/29/2001 6:46 PM
Re: Need Help! Lord Dexter 06/30/2001 2:04 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 3947
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 9
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)