Hi guys. has anyone else tried the Interest Indicator Icon Hack? seems to be a very well hidden hack, not even in the database here...but i have managed to find a copy. Im having trouble with it though - if anyone wants to try, i will send you the code, etc. And if anyone has got it going, I would be most grateful for any help. My problem right now is this -
it seems to work, but it mess's with the cookies (??), and not sure what i can do. It seems that with that hack, the board can no longer tell if there are any new/old threads (only new threads in the main page, cant have the black/white icon up) and I no longer get a beige icon in the forumdisplay.cgi, just a lot of red folders. The inidicator works it seems though. I am running a 5.45c - is this why maybe? My board can be found at -
http://tropicalfish.site5.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi If you can help, i would be most grateful.