Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 15
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 15
Is there some sort of simple hack that allows me to add new fields such as AIM Name, Yahoo ID, favorite food, or anything else I can think of to people's profile? I know there are things like the Triple IM hack, but I dont want any new icons, I just want new fields in the profile. It seems like it would be a simple hack to do... I was able to get the new fields to be filled out by editing ubbmisc, but I don't know how to make it display in the person's profile.

Any hack that will do this?
I'd search the forum for a question like this, but for some reason it's only letting me search with one word, I can't use multiple words, so it turns up too many results that don't relate to what I'm looking for.

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: zerohaste ]

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? zerohaste 08/02/2001 4:37 PM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? treszoks 08/02/2001 6:52 PM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? Lord Dexter 08/03/2001 9:25 AM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? zerohaste 08/03/2001 6:32 PM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? AllenAyres 08/03/2001 6:35 PM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? Damon 08/03/2001 7:06 PM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? Lord Dexter 08/04/2001 4:02 AM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? Tech-Ni-Kal 08/04/2001 4:34 AM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? Lord Dexter 08/04/2001 11:46 AM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? neurospiral 10/25/2001 10:49 PM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? Vipermad 10/25/2001 11:20 PM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? neurospiral 10/25/2001 11:39 PM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? BassTeQ 10/26/2001 1:08 AM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? Lord Dexter 10/26/2001 8:44 AM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? neurospiral 11/05/2001 11:55 AM
Re: Adding fields to profile, but only to the profile? BassTeQ 11/07/2001 12:09 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)