|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 116
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 116 |
quote: Originally posted by ADWOFF: LK, I did a clean install of this to my upgraded test board (6.2.1.1), and I had no problems.
I also wanted to let you know that I created a Multihack file for the modaddon hack that needs to be installed before you install the Spellcheck.
It's at http://adwoff.com/modaddon.mhp
As I've said in numerous posts, I'm taking on the challenge of creating Multihack files to "give back" a little for all the hard work everyone here does with the coding.
I take no credit for the code itself. I am simply following the questions w/in the text files to the best of my ability, and going from there.
I've installed the modaddon hack via the modaddon.mhp file and the spellcheck hack to my test board @ http://adwoff.com/ubb-test/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi
It's not reguired to install mod_addon. It's just an extra option, so spellcheck would work also with out the mod_addon (I guess..)
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 5263
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 5
|
|
|
|
|
|