|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 10
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 10 |
quote: Originally posted by MrStormyNights: Does it do the same thing in a post if you edit it?
If you go back to a post and edit, it turns back into UBB Code with no problems. It's the signature that's giving me problems :
Edit: Actually, normal UBB codes don't get converted back to UBB Code from their HTML counterpart either. I think this might be a UBB glitch because I tried putting bold in my sig here on UBBDev, then I went to edit it and I got HTML bold code in my signature instead of UBB Code.
Edit again: I guess wwb95 has already addressed the sig problem here: http://community.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=729094322&f=1863088313&m=5993023174
~kev2me
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 87
Joined: December 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 6968
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 7
|
|
|
|
|
|