|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 6
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 6 |
quote: Okay, I applied this hack to both of my boards, and turned off HTML in all of the forums. I was able to post HTML, but so was everyone else. I removed this hack and HTML wasn't allowed per my forum settings. Is there any chance that the custom titles hack is interfering with this hack?
I have this trouble too And I have installed custom titles on my board...
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 5263
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 5
|
|
|
|
|
|