|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 6,708 |
quote: Originally posted by Lord Dexter: I'm having some problems. When I added the script code in public_forum_summary.pl and uploaded it all my script code stuffed up. (News fader, on/off) and I don't know why. It probably has to do with fader.js but I'm sure I hacked everything correctly.
Help? Anyone?
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 5263
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 5
|
|
|
|
|
|