Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 98
lg
Offline
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 98
Ok, I installed the XHTML Templates

I then downloaded the WOL PHP Version

I got the new ultimatebb.php like qasic told me to do

I installed WOL PHP Version with the autoinstall

Now my problem is that when I click a php link to a topic, it directs to the cgi link to the topic. Does that happen with the XHML Templates installed? Then when I go back to the forum from the cgi topic, I go to a cgi forum and not php, but if I go home it goes to php. Normally I wouldnt care but when they are directed to the CGI file instead of php and then they access the WOL PHP Version, they see the link a person is in, not the actual room name, I know that is supposed to happen.

anyone can help me?

[ 12-01-2001 12:09 PM: Message edited by: lg ]

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
i have a slight problem with php accelerator lg 12/01/2001 7:54 PM
Re: i have a slight problem with php accelerator AllenAyres 12/08/2001 7:31 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4570
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 27
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)