|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 11
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 11 |
Hello everybody!
I just moved my ubb (6-Beta 8.1) from IIS to Apache (UNIX) and everything seems to work fine, except I can't see my forums. I can see all the categories and I can click on the categories, but I CAN'T see my forums. I don't know which files would be related to this problem.
Please help!!! Thanks in advance.
|
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Can't see my forums!
|
mcse007
|
03/28/2001 8:25 PM
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
|
|
|
|
|
|