Hi there,
I just successfully upgraded my forum (with a bunch of mods) to version 6.04e and the basic forum is there.
I haven't added any mods yet since I wanted to see what I needed to add first. I had an avatar hack on my old board, now the link to the member's avatar is showing up on the main board rather than the person's nickname....(ie. where it says "last posted by:, and welcome newest member, etc).
See page:
http://www.envisage.bc.ca/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi I am also missing some forums. I had 18 forums on my old board and now only 9 showed up in my control panel. They are still in my ubb folder (and I also made backups before upgrading) so is there any way I can import those other forums back in? I don't really want to start fresh and recreate the forums. But if that is the only way to do it, then I will have to do that.
I'm sure I'll see other problems later tomorrow but that's what I see now after upgrading.
Can anyone give some suggestions or advice?
Thank you very much :rolleyes:
[ May 24, 2001 03:44 AM: Message edited by: saber_gurl ]