Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 39
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 39
Hi all, another picky template editing question. smile

I'm wondering how I can make the text links of the names of the members online in the list smaller because when my boards get about 50 people online, it doesn't look too good. I know that I have the option of placing it at the bottom, but my members prefer it at the top. I'm just not sure which file of the UBB to look in to edit this.

Thanks in advance for any answers. I launched my new forums tonight and I couldn't have done it without this site and its members.

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Changing font size for recent visitors list Xiphoid_pAOM 02/26/2003 8:17 AM
Re: Changing font size for recent visitors list PrimeTime 02/26/2003 10:25 AM
Re: Changing font size for recent visitors list Felix 10 02/26/2003 4:51 PM
Re: Changing font size for recent visitors list PrimeTime 02/27/2003 1:05 AM
Re: Changing font size for recent visitors list Xiphoid_pAOM 02/27/2003 1:13 AM
Re: Changing font size for recent visitors list PrimeTime 02/27/2003 1:57 AM
Re: Changing font size for recent visitors list Felix 10 02/27/2003 7:16 AM
Re: Changing font size for recent visitors list PrimeTime 02/27/2003 7:30 AM
Re: Changing font size for recent visitors list Felix 10 02/27/2003 10:21 PM
Re: Changing font size for recent visitors list Xiphoid_pAOM 02/28/2003 1:31 AM
Re: Changing font size for recent visitors list PrimeTime 02/28/2003 1:41 AM
Re: Changing font size for recent visitors list Xiphoid_pAOM 02/28/2003 2:08 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Bill B
Bill B
Issaquah, WA
Posts: 87
Joined: December 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 6968
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 7
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)