Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#182978 01/15/2004 11:10 AM
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 71
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 71
When adding new topics or when replying a topic the section of the table that include gremlins and ubb codes do not appeare.

The same problem - as I remember - I faced when I'd updated to 6.5 but I managed by duplicating the codes from some old backup files.

Is there an option in the CP to allow these features by default?

Also, I didn't touch the variable files. When using codes or greamlins they are working.

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
6.6.2 Graemlins Mrs.B 01/15/2004 2:59 PM
Re: 6.6.2 Graemlins CTM 01/15/2004 5:32 PM
Re: 6.6.2 Graemlins Mrs.B 01/15/2004 6:10 PM
Re: 6.6.2 Graemlins CTM 01/15/2004 8:02 PM
Re: 6.6.2 Graemlins Mrs.B 01/15/2004 9:46 PM
Re: 6.6.2 Graemlins Ian Spence 01/16/2004 12:50 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Zarzal
Zarzal
Berlin, Germany
Posts: 808
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4876
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 1
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)