Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 794
Content Queen
Content Queen
Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 794
Okay, thanks for the feedback, Allen.

I disabled the "quick quote" box for the time being simply because I'm heading into the busy part of my week (i.e. packing 50 hours of work into 4 days tipsy ) ...

When I did this, I am noticing this error message whenever I click on a link:

Quote
quote:

Line: 159
Char: 1
Error: Object required
Code: 0
URL: http://adwoff.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=000640
---

I was receiving this error before only when I was working within a thread I had closed.

How can I track down this error and fix it? Could it be the *issue* behind my problems (could live be that *easy*?!)?

Thanks.


Sue
adwoff.com
Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
General Tab in Control Panel ADWOFF 04/23/2004 6:25 AM
Re: General Tab in Control Panel AllenAyres 04/27/2004 12:28 AM
Re: General Tab in Control Panel ADWOFF 05/05/2004 5:32 AM
Re: General Tab in Control Panel ADWOFF 05/10/2004 5:48 AM
Re: General Tab in Control Panel ADWOFF 05/10/2004 8:24 PM
Re: General Tab in Control Panel AllenAyres 05/12/2004 6:58 AM
Re: General Tab in Control Panel ADWOFF 05/12/2004 7:09 PM
Re: General Tab in Control Panel AllenAyres 05/12/2004 7:21 PM
Re: General Tab in Control Panel Ian Spence 05/12/2004 7:25 PM
Re: General Tab in Control Panel ADWOFF 05/12/2004 7:38 PM
Re: General Tab in Control Panel Ian Spence 05/12/2004 8:15 PM
Re: General Tab in Control Panel Gizmo 05/13/2004 2:15 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 5263
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 5
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)