Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 90
Member
Member
Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 90
I've used w3t auth (I made a separate include file with several functions that take care of the stuff i need, file that is not located anywere near the w3t directory) and it worked without any problem. Moreover, I've changed the setcookie call in main.inc.php to include an extra parameter ".mydomain.ro" so the cookie is set domain wide -- without it the cookie will be set to the 'w3t_domain/install_path/' only. This way I can acces the cookie from another host on the same domain and perform user auth. against the w3t user database. For my extra needs I've also created new fields in the w3t_Users table, entries that I use/edit with custom scripts.

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
How to set/get W3T's cookie value? dannylin 08/09/2001 4:20 PM
Re: How to set/get W3T's cookie value? razvan 08/09/2001 5:45 PM
Re: How to set/get W3T's cookie value? dannylin 08/10/2001 2:42 AM
Re: How to set/get W3T's cookie value? razvan 08/10/2001 11:07 AM
Re: How to set/get W3T's cookie value? dannylin 08/10/2001 6:15 PM
Re: How to set/get W3T's cookie value? razvan 08/11/2001 3:01 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 5263
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 5
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)