I always wait for the nearly-inevitable ".1" to come out before I upgrade. IS there a 6.3.1 coming out anytime soon to fix any little buglets, and should I wait for it? Or is it safe to install 6.3 and go through all the trouble of re-installing hacks?
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.