Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 8
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 8
Here are my icons and my new smiley (More to come!)

I call this Smiley: The Playa [[Linked Image]laya]
[Linked Image]

This icon took me awhile but sucks anyways
[Linked Image]

This icon is just a question mark with one dark grey eye, don't ask me why!
[Linked Image]

This one just sucks but I needed to make a Q&A one fast.
[Linked Image]

I'll post some better ones later, but no one ever posts in this forum so I thought I should.

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
My very cool Graphics that I use on my site, smilies,switches, and much more! Roe Aquemini 03/05/2000 5:25 AM
Re: My very cool Graphics that I use on my site, smilies,switches, and much more! Roe Aquemini 03/05/2000 5:35 AM
Re: My very cool Graphics that I use on my site, smilies,switches, and much more! The Team 03/05/2000 7:02 AM
Re: My very cool Graphics that I use on my site, smilies,switches, and much more! ak 03/09/2000 7:14 AM
Re: My very cool Graphics that I use on my site, smilies,switches, and much more! Menno 03/09/2000 6:44 PM
Re: My very cool Graphics that I use on my site, smilies,switches, and much more! cal 03/09/2000 10:18 PM
Re: My very cool Graphics that I use on my site, smilies,switches, and much more! lascowiec 03/10/2000 9:21 AM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Zarzal
Zarzal
Berlin, Germany
Posts: 808
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4876
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 1
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)