|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 18
Newbie
|
|
Newbie
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 18 |
One thing that was noticed that may have some bearing on this problem. (I don't know.) It seems that everytime I get an error or an "Access Denied" there is &PHPSESSID= attached to the end of the URL. I have cookies set for tracking (I triple checked in the config.inc.php file) not sessions. What would force &PHPSESSID= to be present in my URL? -Patrice [] http://www.cymbalholic.com/access_denied.jpg[/]
Last edited by CurlGirl; 10/02/2004 8:34 AM.
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 2578
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 3
|
|
|
|
|
|