Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#282600 12/14/2004 3:27 PM
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 88
Power User
Power User
Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 88
I have tried asking this before here but when I go to post a poll I fill out all the options then when i hit submit button the poll is not showing. I am running 6.4. I am pretty sure I have no missing files as I remember someone asked me to check that last time. Ill double check..What files are supposed to be there? Any other suggestions why the poll might not be showing up? I get no error messages.

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Polls not showing up Moab 12/14/2004 10:27 PM
Re: Polls not showing up Moab 12/14/2004 10:38 PM
Re: Polls not showing up ChAoS_dup1 12/15/2004 2:10 AM
Re: Polls not showing up JoshPet 12/15/2004 6:11 AM
Re: Polls not showing up Moab 12/15/2004 7:43 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Zarzal
Zarzal
Berlin, Germany
Posts: 808
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4876
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 1
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)