I have talked it over with MaterialBoy
and decided that we will integrate ubbgraphics with the new ubb code hackers web site. Which means we will be having all their graphic sections with the additions of the board and the database. We will also be having a ubb code hackers news section. Also I am hoping to get people to volunteer to make a ubb code hacking help files. I may also add in a code hack of the week once the site is finished
![[Linked Image]](http://ubbcodehacking.com/ubb/smile.gif)
. MaterialBoy is offered to do the graphics and HTML. Also I hope Sally will be helping out also. I may also change the name of the board and web site. Maybe UBB Code Hacking Live or something like that.
So get ready for some new changes with UBB Code Hackers Hideout.
From,
UBBMaster
------------------
President and Webmaster of UBB Hackers Hideout.
Contact Me at:
ICQ:
33326211 AIM:SpazJCC
Email:
ubbmaster@ubbcodehacking.com (Note: I will not do ubb hack tech suppport over ICQ, AIM or email. If you need help with somthing ask on this board!)