Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
mle #303559 03/08/2002 1:15 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
Is that scientific and pleasurable too? []/forum/images/icons/crazy.gif[/] I try to read stuff that takes my mind off internet/scientific/computer when I read, too much online stuff already.... tho I do wanna check out Powasek's new designing for community book, it sounds pretty nice.

Ludlum writes mostly spy/thriller stuff, tho my mom bought me a book for my birthday maybe 10 years ago that was about some half-alzheimered general marching on Omaha... Nebraska []/forum/images/icons/tongue.gif[/] One of the funniest books I've ever read. I believe the name was "The Road to Omaha". []/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/]

Another funny funny funny book is "Iron Joe Bob" by Joe Bob Griggs.... a spoof of the men's movement in the '80's, very recommended. I had to stop reading it at work because I would laugh out loud most every page []/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/]

heheh... it's still funny []/forum/images/icons/laugh.gif[/]


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Threads Book Club tackaberry 02/27/2002 3:19 PM
Re: Threads Book Club AllenAyres 02/27/2002 5:57 PM
Re: Threads Book Club poil 02/28/2002 5:21 PM
Re: Threads Book Club JustDave 03/08/2002 1:42 AM
Re: Threads Book Club Deb_dup1 03/08/2002 1:58 AM
Re: Threads Book Club tackaberry 03/08/2002 2:42 PM
Re: Threads Book Club AllenAyres 03/08/2002 8:15 PM
Re: Threads Book Club tackaberry 03/11/2002 2:21 PM
Re: Threads Book Club AllenAyres 03/11/2002 4:54 PM
Re: Threads Book Club tackaberry 03/12/2002 4:19 PM
Re: Threads Book Club AllenAyres 03/25/2002 4:03 PM
Re: Threads Book Club AllenAyres 04/19/2002 8:03 AM
Re: Threads Book Club tackaberry 04/22/2002 1:49 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4570
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 27
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)