|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
|
|
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3 |
OK, I'll start  Would be nice to be able to pull the news we have on the portal page into external pages like the content from most of the other portal sections.
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 808
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 4876
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 1
|
|
|
|
|
|