Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#311689 10/12/2006 12:42 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 13
Newbie
Newbie
Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 13
I know Gizmo and figured I would drop in. I have 4 to 5 years PHP/MySQL expierence and allways looking to learn more. Currently I am studying Javascript as I belive AJAX will only get bigger. I work for the US census developing thier web presence and hope to become a helpful member of this community. Any suggestions on how to get started contributing?

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
Hey all, n00b on board Learner 10/12/2006 7:42 PM
Re: Hey all, n00b on board Gizmo 10/13/2006 12:52 AM
Re: Hey all, n00b on board AllenAyres 10/13/2006 1:46 AM
Re: Hey all, n00b on board Gizmo 10/13/2006 5:20 AM
Re: Hey all, n00b on board Learner 10/13/2006 4:32 PM
Re: Hey all, n00b on board Gizmo 10/14/2006 6:37 AM
Re: Hey all, n00b on board Learner 10/16/2006 4:22 PM
Re: Hey all, n00b on board Gizmo 10/17/2006 12:24 AM
Re: Hey all, n00b on board Learner 10/17/2006 3:34 PM
Re: Hey all, n00b on board Gizmo 10/17/2006 11:27 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
badfrog
badfrog
somewhere on the coast of Maine
Posts: 94
Joined: March 2007
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 6389
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 1
Birthdays 1
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)