Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#313805 04/07/2007 11:32 PM
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 11
Newbie
Newbie
Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 11
I want to be able to have PHP program that I use show up in the center where the forums and everything else does. I can't use the template system becuase it dont process any code. I need to be able to either modify the index page so that it pulls the information I need into the center or something.. please help.. I have searched the forums and this post

https://www.ubbdev.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/312683/page/1#Post312683

Will not help me one bit. Because that has nothing to do with getting CODE to process in the center only HTML. Has anyone figured out how to do this, I am not a php expert, tho I can USUALY look at code and tell whats going on..

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
How can I? BreeOge 04/08/2007 6:32 AM
Re: How can I? AllenAyres 04/08/2007 8:09 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4570
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 27
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)