|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
|
|
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080 Likes: 3 |
Note: The UBBDev "Seal of Approval" list of developers has been updated to those who would be excellent choices for work on your own site, who I'd choose to work on my own site.
They're professional and will do an excellent job for you.
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 2578
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 3
|
|
|
|
|
|