Ok..Works good for me also on my test board. Love the option of a custom image and I would like to roll this out but have a request...
Would also like the option to be able to have the user either upload their image (I tell them what size) or be able to put in a URL to have their image pulled from. (Issue is if the server for their image is not reachable, it would cause load delays or broken images.)
I just would hate to filed requests to add a custom image for users. So, an upload into the custom directy with instructions to upload using their user name as the image file name would work. But now I need a way to do that in the Profile area.
Please advise. BTW: Where do you all find your Avatar's?
[ May 06, 2001 05:03 PM: Message edited by: David Bott ]