|
|
#46965
04/21/2001 5:38 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 38
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 38 |
I had this on ubb 5.x has anybody made a hack for this or know how to do it? I just want a picture I made that says "moderator" under the mods names......and administrator under the admin names
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 808
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 4876
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 1
|
|
|
|
|
|