I went ahead and passed this on to Jaime. Thanks for letting me know. This sounds serious. I'll try to get him to upgrade to 5.47e hopefully tonight.
As for V6- I'm waiting for it to go gold. Once V6 gold is out, I'll then consider some modifications. I'm holding off on modding for the moment due to V6 coming so soon.
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.