Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#68494 03/22/2001 6:44 AM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,665
Veteran
Veteran
Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,665
OK this might be a little off but I hate the idea of people pirating the ubb and then coming here to add really cool hacks to their board !!

I think that the privilege of being a registered user is to be able to hack the code as much as he wants.

what I am getting to is isn't there a way to stop non license holders to access the hack database ?

just my 2 cents ...

*goes away grumbling in his beard ...*


Do you believe in love at first sight,
or should I walk by again?
Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
I do not like pirates ... Charles 03/22/2001 1:44 PM
Re: I do not like pirates ... Phil 03/22/2001 2:05 PM
Re: I do not like pirates ... Charles 03/22/2001 2:08 PM
Re: I do not like pirates ... Phil 03/22/2001 2:11 PM
Re: I do not like pirates ... Charles 03/22/2001 2:20 PM
Re: I do not like pirates ... AllenAyres 03/22/2001 7:34 PM
Re: I do not like pirates ... JohnM 03/22/2001 8:10 PM
Re: I do not like pirates ... Lucia 03/22/2001 8:38 PM
Re: I do not like pirates ... AllenAyres 03/23/2001 8:28 AM
Re: I do not like pirates ... Lucia 03/23/2001 8:32 AM
Re: I do not like pirates ... navaho 03/23/2001 9:12 AM
Re: I do not like pirates ... wildcat 03/23/2001 9:41 AM
Re: I do not like pirates ... ELY_M 03/23/2001 11:14 AM
Re: I do not like pirates ... el84 03/23/2001 12:15 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Posts: 449
Joined: February 2008
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 5263
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 5
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)