I doubt you'll get much money. Almost No one wants to buy game web sites for tons of money no more. Most gaming sites now sell for $500-$3000 or more and those are top quality high traffic sites like Gamers.com or something. For "no name sites" (I'm not flaming you, its a term for little sites) the price goes from $100-$300 unless you get lucky and sell it for more. in which case that almost never happens.
Gaming sites are so ramped there are Millions of them. Trust me if you want to make money selling a site don't go with gaming sites. If you spent your money on a ubb (250$) and more money on hosting (10-20$ a month) don't expect to come out with much of a profit, if any. I heard Gamerforums.net tried selling their site for $500 or something and no on wanted it, so they gave it away for free. If I were you I would just keep that site and not try to sell it. Unless your sure to come out with a profit. Hope you do
[ May 24, 2001 08:10 PM: Message edited by: G5 ]