|
|
#84223
06/11/2002 9:54 PM
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,222
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 2,222 |
quote: Originally posted by tackaberry: Let's try to get this thread back on-topic...
Should Lennox Lewis retire while he's on top, or keep fighting for the money? What is there to prove at this point?
That wasn't the topic.
quote: Originally posted by Laura_ubb: quote: Originally posted by navaho.coffee: quote: Originally posted by Laura_ubb: [b]What do u guys wear? Boxers or pants, or even commando?
Why do you want to know?
Just curious.
Hey, I am allowed to ask. Afterall, guys are always curious of what a girl wears, I thought I would turn it around and be curious about what you lot wear. PS, Lennox Lewis is a babe.[/b]
Laura, wonderful answer handled with grace. . But I'm too shy to tell you.
quote: Originally posted by Greg Hard: Really. Some people tell me I look like him.
Now tell me again, what exactly did that trip to NYC do to you? 
Picture perfect penmanship here.
|
|
|
Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.
Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
|
|
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
| |
Most Online151,614 Nov 14th, 2025
|
|
Currently Online 2578
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 3
|
|
|
|
|
|