Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
I type like Navaho
I type like Navaho
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 21,080
Likes: 3
Would more ram enable smoother playback? I was shopping for one recently and remember reading they recommended maybe 2gb smile I never bought it (I hate to admit that I spend that much time watching tv now tipsy )


- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... Gizmo 06/01/2006 9:54 AM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... AllenAyres 06/01/2006 7:26 PM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... Gizmo 06/01/2006 9:42 PM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... AllenAyres 06/01/2006 11:45 PM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... Gizmo 06/02/2006 12:23 AM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... Stilgar 06/03/2006 1:13 AM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... Gizmo 06/03/2006 2:59 AM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... Stilgar 06/05/2006 7:54 PM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... Charles 06/05/2006 9:52 PM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... Burak 06/06/2006 12:37 PM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... Gizmo 06/06/2006 10:25 PM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... Burak 06/07/2006 9:52 PM
Re: The Ultimate Entertainment Rig... Gizmo 06/07/2006 11:07 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Posts: 1,153
Joined: July 2001
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 2578
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 3
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)