Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 1,356
Addict
Addict
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 1,356
f2s supports SSI in .shtml & .shtm

copy&paste this code into notepad (or a text editor);

Code
code:

save it as path.cgi and upload in ASCII. chmod 755 & run...

[ July 12, 2001 04:58 AM: Message edited by: jeologic ]

Sponsored Links
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
I'm Looking For A Specific Web Host PapapeoIeolI 07/11/2001 11:02 PM
Re: I'm Looking For A Specific Web Host Jamin 07/11/2001 11:28 PM
Re: I'm Looking For A Specific Web Host UltraNEO* 07/12/2001 2:56 AM
Re: I'm Looking For A Specific Web Host Burak 07/12/2001 11:56 AM
Re: I'm Looking For A Specific Web Host FredH 07/12/2001 4:29 PM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4613
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 10
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)