Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Well I amtrying a new layout. Don't have my UBB up on it yet. So not of the links work as of yet. Just wanted to get some feedback [Linked Image]

But first:

Site Background: I decide to try an idea I had a few months ago. This site is a UBB Forums based site. (forum not up yet.) It's propose is to host other clan's forums. Except that this site will be devoted to Clans and Guild's. But not limiting itself to just the Starcraft and Diablo series. But to many games other like Quake, Half-Life, and AOE. So I guess you could call this site a Haven. Hence the name Clan Haven. I hope the idea works. Hopefully this site will grow once I get it fully running.

Planed Features: Each clan will have there own password protected forum. Plus be able to choose up to 4 moderators for it. Private messages will be added. And memberlist. Each person who regester's mush have a clan tag.(I plan on modifing the memeber list to sort by tags) So each clan that decides to be hosted must have a tag even if thier clan does not. (They can just make up one for the forums.) I think this idea should work and I am hoping that I can get some support from other UBBer's out thier.

http://newconclave.virtualave.net/clanhaven/index.html

------------------
"In every man there is evil. But the question is what is true evil?"
- @DemonBob@ the original Malo hombre

Sponsored Links
Moderator / Template Diva
Moderator / Template Diva
It looks pretty good, but something seems odd. Like, you have your main "meat" cell with a black background, as well as the backgrounds of the menu cells. But all your header images have a green background that exactly matches the rest of the page's background... those images just seem a little strange to me for some reason. I can't really put my finger on what exactly to suggest to you, but something about those header images bugs me...

Other than that, it looks pretty good.

---Skorpion

------------------

This just in: the New York Police have just apprehended the person who let the dogs out.

Don't put that signature in your mouth! You don't know where it's been!
hehe [Linked Image] Thanks Skorpion. I was trying to make the effect to where the users eyes flowed around the page instead of stayng in one spot.

------------------
"In every man there is evil. But the question is what is true evil?"
- @DemonBob@ the original Malo hombre

Nice idea, good luck. You might consider lighter background colors and dark text if you want the users to stay online much. And give those who host the option of their own styles.

------------------
Duke

Duke

"Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid."

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Forum Statistics
Forums63