Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Ok on my board, I have email, profile, copy, edit, reply w/quote, and PM on the bottom half. I made a seperate table for them. So that works great. But now I try to create another seperate table for the top portion.

Message icon, time, date of message, karma, i'm online, aim, yahoo, icq, icq add and IP icon.. I wanna make another table for that top portion, cause due to avatar or something, when ever a small message is posted that top table is so big.

Here's an example.. I'm done with all the hacks on the board, but apperance wise, the board needs alot of work. I'm ot to good on tables and all that HTML stuff.. So can anyone tell me how to make a table for that top portion of the post??

http://www.hiphophangout.tv/ubb47/Forum2/HTML/000032.html

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Thas a lotta modifications... I see you even got the category icons to work... which I like..[Linked Image]

You can try a valign="top" in that td for the $Replytext...

------------------
Allen

- http://www.stand318.com

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?

#
#
#

#
#
#
Yeah I mean I added over 65 to 70 hacks, they all seem to work just fine. Except the damn tables.. [Linked Image]

Well there is only two hacks I can't get to work bump up and speeding up, updating threads...

But anyways this is what my section looks like that I wanna adjust, I wanna make a top table for the karma, UBBIM, aim, yahoo and etc.. on top...

#$ThisThread .= qq(
/
#>
$thisline[2]#
$ThisStatus
$AvatarLine #$AuthorExtra

#

#
#
HHH #Navigation

#
#
#

#$ThisYID $ThisAIM # $ThisICQ # $ThisICQuin # $ThisIPWording
#

#
$ThisIcon
# posted $ThisDate $FormatTime #$KarmaLink
#onClick='Javascript:window.open
#("$CGIURL/UBonline.cgi?#action=UBBIM&name=$UserNameCoded", "_blank","#toolbar=no,location=no,menubar=no,scrollbas=
#no,width=275,height=275,resizeable=yes,status
#=no")' style=cursor:hand #border="0">

#
$ReplyText
#
HHH #Navigation

#
#
$ProfileString # $ThisTeam$EmailString # $CopyLink $EditLink # $DirectReply # $SendPrivate # $ThisHome
);
# End Custom Layout

I tried kinda what you said Allen, but no luck.. Would I have to put the new table above This the avatar, aurthor extara, glowing username user title info??? or keep it under... Anyways any help would be appreciated!!
Someone please help. I need like a guru of HTML cause this is alot harder than it seems.. For some reason I think here is more than meets the eye.. I need that table for the top... Either that or someway to make the content of the message and that top protion, time, date, IP icon portion not to be effected by the usernam, usertitle, avatar box.. I think cause I added extra fields to show up there it is messing up the other two boxes, cause they are as one.. I need to figure out how to make the username box seperate from the message box and the portion above it....

PLEASE HELP ME HTML GURUSSSS [Linked Image]

dunno if this is what you have in mind but peep this..

http://www.emceearena.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000035.html

where your site has HHH Navigation me and subtron from capitalhiphop which i know you've been to, did it a while back.. if u need some help i'll help u out the best i can.

------------------
EmceeArena.com FaceLifted

^ Gotta be the hottest designed Hip-Hop forum out!! [Linked Image] peep it EmceeArena.com FaceLifted

This message has been edited by BlackHaze on January 31, 2001 at 10:25 PM

Sponsored Links
WHHoooooo BlackHaze , I love the layout smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Zarzal
Zarzal
Berlin, Germany
Forum Statistics
Forums63