Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#129960 12/16/2001 1:15 AM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 21
Junior Member
Junior Member
Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 21
I'm using the auto installer, but when I click install, I get this message:

"vars_wordlets_mods.cgi not installed. Please install it before installing Who's Online."

Now, I know it's working because I have the memberlist running and it also shows up in my control pannel as "Modification Wordlets".

Any idea on why I'm getting that message?

Sponsored Links
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 874
Moderator / Developer
Moderator / Developer
Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 874
ultimatebb.cgi was not modified correctly for wordlets mods if you get that error... make sure you modified it.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
• Shock Hosting
• Stable Host
• bluehost
• InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
AllenAyres
AllenAyres
Texas
Posts: 21,080
Joined: March 2000
Forum Statistics
Forums63
Topics37,583
Posts293,955
Members13,825
Most Online151,614
Nov 14th, 2025
Today's Statistics
Currently Online 4697
Topics Created 0
Posts Made 0
Users Online 0
Birthdays 4
Top Posters
AllenAyres 21,080
JoshPet 10,369
LK 7,394
Lord Dexter 6,708
Gizmo 5,834
Greg Hard 4,625
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Likes Received
isaac 82
Gizmo 20
Brett 7
WebGuy 2
Morgan 2
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
The UBB.Developers Network (UBB.Dev/Threads.Dev) is ©2000-2026 VNC Web Services

 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260108)