Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I would love to see a simple text listing of the usernames that have access to any particular forum in the 'Forum Information' summary. The main purpose is for members of a restricted area to see exactly WHO has access to that forum.

I have been working on attempting this for a few hours now with no luck (slap me hard for not knowing PHP that well yet!) []/forum/images/icons/shocked.gif[/]

Silly ricer.. Wings are for airplanes!
Sponsored Links
bumpity bump

MTO Offline
Addict
Addict
Could be interesting, access to boards is done by group settings, so maybe it would just need to show the members of the group that has access there.

Thinking: If they had icons attached to their names (as admin and mods) for each group they are in, then this would probably not be necessary.

That 70's Guy
That 70's Guy
Let me see if I get this... You want to know who has access to a board when viewing the board and to have this information displayed in the footer? If so this could be quite a list depending on number of registered users. If users don't have access to a board they will not be there to begin with. (or shouldn't) lol

MTO Offline
Addict
Addict
I dont think ExcelsiorDDZ meant for it to be at the footer, and I certainly didnt either, haha.

If something like this would be done, the list should be at the Board information page, or a link from there. But I do agree with you that the need for it is not that big... if someone posts there, he has access!
--Oh! Just noticed! V6 Beta 3 doesnt have it anymore! []/forum/images/icons/eek.gif[/]

Sponsored Links
MTO has it right. But sometimes the people in the private forums like to see who has access and who does not. It is feasible to display them comma seperated and tiny text. No links needed.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Nettomo
Nettomo
Germany, Bremen
Forum Statistics
Forums63