Did you know that anyone can put a poll in their posts?
God an idea for a poll that might be fun or produce interesting conversation? Go ahead and create a poll!!
Putting a poll in your post is simple, but remember: Posts with polls in them cannot be edited...they can only be deleted.
To add a poll... while making a new post or reply:
- First type the description or introduction to your message or poll.
- Then click Poll Start
from the Instant UBB Code below the message box.
- In the popup box, enter the Title (or question) for the poll. For example: "What is your Favorite Color?"
- Then click Poll Option
from the instant UBB Code below the message box.
- In the popup box, enter the first option (or choice) for your poll. For example: "Red"
- Continue to press Poll Option
and enter more choices until you added all the options needed for your poll.
- When you are finished, and this is IMPORTANT, be sure to click the Poll Stop
from the Instant UBB Code.
- It is recommended that you check the box to preview your post, because again, Polls cannot be edited.
- When you are sure everything is the way you would like it, continue making the post.
The completed poll would look like this:
It's that simple.