Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Because the Infopop support forums have been closed, all accounts were deleted and I can't login into ubbcentral, I'll post the bug here:

Every anonymous user can select "Make this post a sticky post" for new posts. And it works...

Sponsored Links
Veteran
Veteran
So they can

However it does need to be reported over at ubbcentral - I can't log in either, so you are not alone Probably hit the wrong buttonm on the age thing.

Fans Focus - Focusing on Fans of Sport

(Okay - mainly football (the British variety wink at the moment - but expanding all the time....)
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
This does need to go at infopop community. And it's not a "how do I" so I'm moving it from that forum as I hate when the "how do I" forum becomes a dumping ground of off topic posts.

Accounts were not deleted from Infopop. And the Support forums were only closed for a few hours while they were moved. They are currently open and up and running. They have simply moved to using UBB.Threads.

But You will have to hit "new user" at ubbcentral which will take you to the "groupee" login.

Login at groupee with your EMAIL address and password from infopop community. It'll then bring you back to Threads to choose your display name and such. Then you will be all set.

You're already registered there, but will need to create a username on the Threads board.

Many people (including myself) had trouble initially logging in because they didn't read that it wanted your email address and NOT the username.

If you have trouble with the new system, you can report bugs here:
http://community.infopop.net/eve/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=729094322&f=1803043405

I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
correction - you don't need to hit new user at the new place, just hit login and do the groupee login.

Ian, if you accidentally chose the wrong date (COPPA) then you should be able to dump the cookies from there and try again.

Veteran
Veteran
Tried that Josh - but each time I login I am told I need to get my parents to sign the form to send to Dave - I am emailed Dave, so hopefully we can get it sorted

(Okay - mainly football (the British variety wink at the moment - but expanding all the time....)
Sponsored Links
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
[]This does need to go at infopop community. And it's not a "how do I" so I'm moving it from that forum as I hate when the "how do I" forum becomes a dumping ground of off topic posts [/]
Sorry for that. I thought it would be better to report it here, than not at all. Next time I'm not going to dump your forums.

At ubbcentral I did log in with my eMail address and I had the same problem as Ian. It says my parents have to fill out that form. I also deleted my cookies, but this didn't work either.

Veteran
Veteran
We'll all have to start our own kiddies version of ubbcentral

Guru
Guru
You both should be good to go on logging in over there now. Had to reset your age in the DB

UBB.threads Developer
Veteran
Veteran
Thank you

Old Hand
Old Hand
how are you suppose to report a bug anyways? all the forums are showing as read only for me..

Sponsored Links
Old Hand
Old Hand
nm.. had a brain fart

I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
The communities at community.infopop.net are all read only - because the real forums are no longer there.

The real forums are at
http://www.ubbcentral.com/boards/ubbthreads.php?Cat=

You're not the real forums Josh, you're not the real forums.

Just a joke between me and the voices in my head. Feel free to laugh if you get the reference.

I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
LOL

:shrug:

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Bill B
Bill B
Issaquah, WA
Forum Statistics
Forums63