Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#276855 07/16/2004 12:58 PM
ok one more, honest. then i'll stop.

i just finished this one. i call it deluvian primer, becuase it's primary colors based on the deluvian blue template. let me know what you think.

cheers
Attachments
116853-delprimer.css (0 Bytes, 149 downloads)

Sponsored Links
Power User
Power User
I rather like that!

[]ok one more, honest. then i'll stop.[/]No need for that, the more the merrier!

Steve_OS #276857 07/19/2004 8:32 AM
wow! thank you!

well i've made a whole bunch of them, only because they're impossible to find elsewhere on the internet. actually i liked this one in particular so much, that i set it as default for my boards. the guy i run the site with (my best friend) isn't very fond of it, and thinks it's looks dark and evil. i honestly think all that's in his head.

Coder
Coder
Nice site and the forums look good. I would change the green in the titles for each forum to another color though. On some screens its hard to see unless you hover over the name to see the brighter color....

Duck #276859 07/19/2004 2:21 PM
point taken. thank you! i knew i wanted green in there somewhere, but then again it's not even a primary color after all. i'll figure out something. thanks for the compliment too btw!

on another note, halo is easily one of the best games ever made. i think a few of my buddies and myself have come close to discovering every facet of that game. (saw the master chief in your signature, and had to mention that).

cheers

Sponsored Links
Coder
Coder

We are on the Halo 2 countdown...

Duck #276861 07/21/2004 12:17 PM
that's excellent! when is the game coming out, officially? i think it's sometime in november.

i still play halo all the time with a buddy of mine. thing is, we suck bad at the versus mode, but we blitz right through the cooperative mode. i guess that's a little backwards from the way everyone else like to play the game. of course, the only good cooperative levels to play are 'assault on the control room' and 'two betrayals'. man it's fun stealing every single vehicle.

Coder
Coder
lol.

Ya its in september. they have the site up for it at www.halo2.com with a timer.

We actually hooked up with a guy named gowmanAG that is locking the server for tournaments that we are going to start having. with over 5000 users on their forums it should be a mega hit. they use ubbthreads too

(i expect this thread to split any minute into the chit chat forum)

Duck #276863 07/22/2004 11:44 AM
excellent!

ok first things first. you originally mentioned the green text on the menu. i looked it over again, and i didn't think it was too hard to read, at least on this monitor i'm using. do you have an LCD perhaps? if that's the case, then i'll change it anyway, because that would be a valid concern.

i'd love to see that tourney for halo2. i've watched some good people playing halo before in four player, and it makes me feel remarkably inadequate at the game, lol. you guys will have a great time, let me know how it all turns out.

ok and finally i just have to know, do any of the guys at l33tgamers like MvC2? that's easily my favorite fighting game ever. i wish more people still played it. so is it like blasphemy to mention that game? i know a lot of people find it absured or cheap, so i'm wary. haha. man if they'd only make an MvC3. sigh..

Coder
Coder
I was on a lcd screen but it is set to be dark. we use a dos program thats in blue so it makes it look better At my home computer it looks very nice

I havent heard of that game but ill take a look at it....

Sponsored Links
Duck #276865 07/23/2004 6:43 PM
oh man! you haven't heard of Marvel vs. Capcom 2? wow you just haven't lived. i'm kidding. i think it's one of those games where you either worship it or loathe it. a lot of gamers will chide you for liking it because it tends to be a very cheap fighter, but i find it to be incredibly dynamic. that, and how often can you have SpiderMan, Morrigan and Jill from Resident Evil team up together?! personally i think that's a lousy team, but you get the idea.

go find it, play it, seriously.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63