Hi Greg and LK,
I have been testing the digichat hack over the past few days and have found one small bug,
so far (pretty good for beta software
). If you access the chat using Netscape it fails with
a file not found, this is because the case on the client.jar is wrong. Literally only changing the
uppercase "C" to lowercase will fix the fault.
Find (in digichat.cgi)
I have also found if I use LK's cookie code that it can let people through who do not have post
access under some circumstances when calling the hack directly. I have written a small patch to
fix the problem and will post it when i have tested it works correctly. Thanks for the great
hack it has allowed me to really integrate Digichat in with my UBB membership in record time.
Greg are you still intending to release v2.0, if so could you give any clues as to what it will