Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
A significant portion of the site is for Members only, but there are 5 Public Forums to see it in action. Let me know if there is anything else you guys think I should do!

{LOL}Clans League of Levity

Thanks UBBDEV you make it all possible!
Mike

Sponsored Links
LK Offline
Admin / Code Breaker
Admin / Code Breaker
Very nice colors!
Forum page - I suggest you to make the moderated by/page/show topics from last line smaller ( or ); maybe remove the Icon Legend from the bottom cause it shows only 1 icon set?

BTW, which modifications do you use on your board? I can only find the thing in forum page which shows you moderated by/page/show tpics from last in 1 line, and that you show "active topics" in main button line.

Thanks will look into the font setting. The ICO Legend is different in 6.5 - It only shows the Icon sets that are currently being used - Dynamic. If you lock or move a thread then the Legend will show them smile

Mods I used are primarily the Beautification Mods - the 1 Sig Mod, The Header Mod you described, Split Category/Topics Mod, the PM Folder mod, the Calendar Addon, Hypercells, Shout Box, SSI News. Only thing left to really do is the Application Addon - Waiting on Corona to get done with 6.4 version.

6.5 has most everything in it smile Best version so far IMHO!

LK Offline
Admin / Code Breaker
Admin / Code Breaker
Oh I see smile I must REALLY be blind...

Though I think you should link to the calendar from main button line

Its part of the HTML Menu so didn't duplicate it, and no need for them to load up the forum to get to the calendar smile - used its spot for Active Topics smile Tried the smaller font, but fear that the Visitors would miss it since its new. Has to have the ID-10-T Rating of compliance smile

Quickreply is there as well, but wouldnt see that not logged in. With Spell Checker - hehe must look pretty seamless - see how great you guys do it!

Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
hatter
hatter
USA
Forum Statistics
Forums63