UBB.Dev
Posted By: JustDave Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/17/2003 6:09 AM
The standard stylesheets that come packaged with UBB.Threads™ have been added back to the display preferences of your "My Home" area. Registered users can now chose one that better suits them.
Posted By: dimopoulos Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/17/2003 2:20 PM
Thanks Dave!
Posted By: omegatron Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/17/2003 2:58 PM
Thank You I think the light blue is sweet.
Posted By: msula Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/17/2003 5:30 PM
Hmm, on frosted I have horizontal scrolling.. and I'm using a huge monitor and resolution
Posted By: JustDave Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/17/2003 5:32 PM
Frosted is part of the .threads 6.2.2 package. The only thing I have done with it is add two new classes for the header. I'm not going to touch another stylesheet for a while... lol but when I do I'll see what's wrong with it if nobody else has.
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/17/2003 7:20 PM
[]JustDave said:
Frosted is part of the .threads 6.2.2 package. The only thing I have done with it is add two new classes for the header. I'm not going to touch another stylesheet for a while... lol but when I do I'll see what's wrong with it if nobody else has. [/]

Awww... Dave, don't fret.

The majority of users here (myself included) appreciate what you do here. We'd be nowhere without you.

Thank you for the time you spent. I'm still using the cool new one. It took me a minute to get used to it, but once I did, I was hooked. The darker color seems more pleasing on the eyes.

Thank you again Dave.
Posted By: JustDave Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/17/2003 7:31 PM
Thanks Josh.

But as always the problem with stylesheets is that you can't always please everyone. For that reason I'll just make them for myself... (and I can be my own worst critic at times... LoL)
Posted By: msula Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/17/2003 7:37 PM
The horizontal scroll is only VERY tiny, even when I resize my window to any size it still has just the bar at the bottom. But you can't really scroll.

But yeah don't worry about it I use frosted on my site, but don't have quite the same kind of header you are using. Ahh well
Posted By: JustDave Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/17/2003 7:40 PM
The header here is a real simple table constructed to mimic the $tbopen/$tbclose values. I'm not sure why it would cause any problems.
Posted By: Mudpuppy Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/17/2003 8:33 PM
I think the UltraDevBlue one is fabulous. It's one of the nicest looks I've ever seen in a stylesheet.
Posted By: donJulio Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/18/2003 8:11 AM
I couldn't find Ultra Dev Blue or Deep Dev Blue in my installation (version 6.2.2). Are they part of the Threads packaga? If they aren't could you add them to this topic as an attachment so I can add them to my site ? They look great. And BTW, what about that "View" button next to the select box for the style sheet? That's not standard Threads either, but it should be
Posted By: Dave_L_dup1 Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/18/2003 3:46 PM
That "View" button is JustDave's CSS Display hack.
Posted By: donJulio Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/19/2003 7:04 AM
Ok. But I'd still like to be able to use those two stylesheets on my site
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/19/2003 7:31 AM
They are custom creations... by JustDave.
I'm glad you like them. I love them too.
Hopefully we'll be posting these sheets and the graphics here soon. Stay tuned.

Posted By: JoshPet Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/20/2003 4:15 AM
With JustDave's permission..... I have posted these two stylesheets in the CSS Stylesheet forum here for download, along with the images which give them the 3D look.
Posted By: donJulio Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/20/2003 8:01 AM
If I had known I wouldn't have cheated and copied the stylesheets onto my site the hard way. Viewing page source certainly is the long way of doing things
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/20/2003 8:22 AM
He he. But the graphics may have been more tricky for you to grab. They are included in my zips.
Posted By: donJulio Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/23/2003 9:04 AM
Oh I got the graphics too. And I'll tell you it took about 30 minutes to go through and download everything and upload them to my site and make new directories for the graphics (so I wouldn't have to change the stylesheets). It was a project Next on the to-do list is the graemlin panel
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 02/28/2003 10:32 AM
If you want something lighter along the lines of "3D"....
I have used allusivekudos graphics found in this sheet here with JustDave's Greenday stylesheet (standard in threads) and have added here "Greenday 3D".

Check it out preview here.

Thanks allusivekudos!
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 03/21/2003 7:00 AM
I just created a new stylesheet which I've installed Here....

Called "CoolBlue".

Demo Here.

Posted By: smilesforu Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 03/21/2003 12:21 PM
Josh the blue looks great... gonna post that one?
Posted By: JoshPet Re: Additional Stylesheets Added.... - 03/21/2003 6:11 PM
Thanks. Yup. Just posted it. It's in the sytlesheet forum now.
© UBB.Developers