UBB.Dev
Posted By: AllenAyres Willkommen! & Recepción! - 12/25/2000 9:10 PM
We are pleased to announce the addition of a new International division of support here at UBBDev. Due to increased requests for a place they can more easily express themselves, we have opened support forums for our fellow German and Spanish UBB Developers.

New to our moderator staff are Clamsy, technoforum.de, and Muc, who will be moderating our German support forum. Very nice guys, we will expand their number as the need arises. Welcome... and Willkommen...

squage will be handling our Spanish forum, and we will be expanding that as the need shows itself as well. Thank you squage.

Our first order of business wil be translating the many modifications in our database. If you see some in particular that you must have, let us know and we will begin there...

------------------
Allen

- http://www.stand318.com
Posted By: Deb Re: Willkommen! & Recepción! - 12/25/2000 11:38 PM
Welcome Clamsy and Muc! We're glad to have you on the team and appreciate the support and help you'll be able to give our deutche/international members.

squage, thanks for providing support for the Spanish forum.
Posted By: Burak Re: Willkommen! & Recepción! - 12/25/2000 11:42 PM
Welcome!
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: Willkommen! & Recepción! - 12/25/2000 11:55 PM
no problemo [Linked Image]

------------------
Posted By: Muc Re: Willkommen! & Recepción! - 01/08/2001 2:09 AM
thanks allen, deb and jeologic. i am glad to be in the team. right now I have to work on a big project for school, it's finished on first of february, so then ubbdev will have my full attention. sorry for replying so late, I told them in the german section why I can not help that much in this span of time. just waiting for february [Linked Image]

thanks
Posted By: Clamsy Re: Willkommen! & Recepción! - 01/17/2001 1:42 PM
Oh, Sorry!

I haven´t look into the News.

Thx to all, i´m very glad to be a mod of the German Section! Now we will start a new area for UBB-Support, much better as thinkfactory has done. I hope so!

See you
Yours
Clam

------------------
Chef @ Mp3 Kraut und Rüben, dem Info-Forum!!!
Mod @ UBBDev
© UBB.Developers