UBB.Dev
Posted By: AllenAyres New Members Forum Opened - 05/07/2001 4:20 AM
UBBDev.com has experienced a tremendous amount of growth recently. In order to accomodate this influx of new people, we have opened a forum for new members to help those who are new to forum software, the UBB in particular, and need a little extra help to get started...

Ask any (legal) question and we'll do our best to answer in a timely manner. You will not be "flamed" or made fun of in any way, we are here to help you learn.

Click here

Matt Jacob and Sally will be assisting me in this forum, and other moderators will most likely step in to help where possible.
Posted By: Greg Hard Re: New Members Forum Opened - 05/07/2001 4:23 AM
check the priv. forum allen. wink
Posted By: DJLunacy Re: New Members Forum Opened - 05/07/2001 5:30 PM
although we can't give out legal advice smile
Posted By: Dark Templar Re: New Members Forum Opened - 05/07/2001 9:13 PM
Thats a great idea! Lots of people have questions they were afraid to ask, and they now have a place to ask them smile

*adds visiting that forum to my 'visiting ubbdev' routine* laugh
Posted By: Joe Re: New Members Forum Opened - 05/08/2001 12:42 AM
Overall a good idea I think. But I wonder if its current position amongst the list of forums might detract a bit -- mean new members might not dig(scroll) that deep. Just a thought.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: New Members Forum Opened - 05/08/2001 1:05 AM
Thanks guys...

Joe, something I considered as well... it really doesn't fit into any categoryu higher than where it is, as such, I moved the suggestion forum to the bottom of that category and placed the new one at the top...

we may move it higher if it doesn't work out that low...
Posted By: Newbie_Girl Re: New Members Forum Opened - 05/14/2001 6:45 PM
thx for the news
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: New Members Forum Opened - 05/17/2001 3:02 AM
i look forward to answering all of your questions! ask me anything...c'mon, ask me!
Posted By: Dark Templar Re: New Members Forum Opened - 05/18/2001 4:49 AM
Er-hem, Mister President, er, Moderator, DID you have relations with Ms. Lewinsky?

Heh, I'm just messin around...I'm in a real light hearted mood. I hope no offense or anything is taken smile.

[ May 17, 2001 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Dark Templar ]
© UBB.Developers